Simple Tomato Quinoa Soup
- Sauté onions, carrots and celery in oil in a stock pot until onions are soft (about 10 minutes) – add salt.
- Add vegetable stock (reserve ¼ to rinse tomato cans), cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce to pot. Use remaining stock to clean the sauce that stuck to the sides of the cans.
- Add tomato paste.
- Cook for about 20-30 minutes until vegetable are very soft. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Blend with immersion blender and serve warm.
- Add quinoa and enjoy!