Ginger Peach Pork Loin
Organic natural pork loin
¼ Cup honey
1 T chopped fresh rosemary
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 tsp salt
1 T freshly grated ginger
¼ Cup peach preserves, organic
1 T Olive Oil
2 T Soy Sauce
Allow 4-6 hours for marinade (or overnight)
- Combine honey, rosemary, salt, ginger, peach preserves, oil and soy sauce.
- Salt pork loin before covering completely.
- Grill at 350o for 15-18 minutes, turn at 7 minutes.
- Pork: is nutrient dense and a good source of B2, Riboflavin, which supports Lyme disease and autoimmune issues. However, it is critical to consume organic pork to ensure antibiotics and pesticides do not interfere with a clean diet. The B vitamins in pork help with inflammation flare-ups.
- Garlic: is a true super food, it is anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, anti-coagulant, anti-fungal, and antiseptic. Garlic also helps feed probiotics, which is important for their GI effectiveness. It also helps protect cells because of it’s high antioxidant compounds.
- Rosemary: Rosemary is know for it’s anti-inflammatory benefits. It also stimulates the immune system, increases circulation and digestion. Rosemary has many immune supporting nutrients like magnesium, Vitamins B2